Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Camera Strap...Finally

I've only had my new camera six months, I don't know why it took me that long to get around to making a camera strap for it. It's a quick and easy project.
I added a hidden layer of fleece for some padding. I would have liked to top-stitch along the edges, but the fleece added a little bit of bulk. Getting the strap on would have been a beast had I top-stitched. My measurements in case you want to whip up one yourself: 27.5 inches x 2.5 inches with a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Next time I'll increase the width to 2.75 inches so I can top-stitch (if you leave out the fleece the 2.5 inch width should be just perfect). And I plan on adding ruffle detail down the center of my next one.

Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails