Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Socks


It's actually Thursday.  And even though she constantly gets her feet stuck while sitting like this way, it's still her preferred choice. 

ETA: My friend Sheyenne wondered about this pic, so here is the sooc, and final edit along with some details. 
 ISO800 * 55mm * f/5.6 * 1/15 sec shutter speed.  
Here's what I did with it in photoshop elements.  I ran Urban Grit action from Coffee Shop Blog. I painted just on the socks to apply the affect.  Then I ran Purely for the Web action from Pure.  That's it.  
I obviously am by NO means a photographer or expert photoshopper, BUT I'm learning, and it's fun to learn.  As a result of me learning, you'll probably be seeing lots more short photo posts like this one.

3 comments:

  1. Alright, was this taken with your new lens? What settings? Its the most amazing picture of socks I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big question I have: where did you get those jeans? That's a blast from my childhood past!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I think they are old navy. They are super cute, but on loan from a friend till her daughter fits into them :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails