Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favorite Valentine's Fonts {and pink chalkboard}

Chalkboard art is EVERYWHERE!!  I thought it'd be fun to have a pink chalkboard background to play around with and maybe use it to make some Valentine's cards.  I used the free background found here, dumped it into photoshop added a layer, changed some opacity and ta-da!
PINK CHALKBOARD
Download yours for free here 

And if you need some inspiration in the font department for your Valentine's cards, here are some that I am loving

What are some of your favorite Valentine's fonts?
Got any cute ideas for cards? 

Blog PSA: I realize this is a "sewing" blog and there hasn't been much of that going on as of late. My life has been consumed with things like: birthing a baby in June, putting our house on the market, potty training the toddler, selling the house, moving from the house, looking for a house (still haven't found one yet) and other things a mom of four does on a daily basis.  I do have high hopes of sewing more this year, and time permitting posting finished projects.  I was GIVEN a serger and I'd really like to learn how to use it.  Sewing is one area of my life that I'd really like to grow in this year.  So stick around!

Linking to: 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! #3 is adorable. I found you through The Scrap Shoppe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails