If you know me you know that I love me some Starbucks. I have Starbucks every morning. No, I'm not a millionaire. But I do have an espresso machine. And it is the best Christmas gift I ever got (well maybe it's second now to my Touch I got last year). I highly suggest getting an espresso machine if you don't already have one. Mine is a Krups, its held up great after three years of using it nearly everyday-sometimes twice a day. We get Starbucks beans usually at Target cause recently the bags have had a coupon for free tall coffee printed on the side. Sam's Club has big bottles of 25 ounce flavored syrup for like $4. So for the price of a Grande we get the syrup and it usually last about two weeks. I'd say that's a good deal!
But if we do have some extra cash laying around, we still like get treat ourselves. So let me run a list of my favorites.
- Caramel Macchiato, my former favorite. But that was before I really branched out. It's still quite yummy and is super easy to make at home. Just add espresso, steamed milk, vanilla syrup and caramel to your cup. Delish!
- White Mocha, yummo! This is the one that bumped the Caramel Macchiato out of the no.1 spot. I tried to buy the syrup once at Starbucks, cause I knew in the past they had sold it. They stopped selling it. But the girl did tell me I could buy it on the "black market" on ebay. To which the other guy working said, "don't tell her that." But yeah it's true. Some of the BIN prices are $43!!! It's good, but not that good.
- Pumpkin Spice. A fall favorite.
- Peppermint Mocha. A Christmas favorite. Even better though is the Peppermint White Mocha, it's heaven on earth.
- Caramel Brulee Latte. Pretty sure this is new this year, and it is so good.
Do you love the Starbucks pic? I stole it from Keli at Kidnapped by Suburbia. I just LOVE it! She's a great photographer (although she's humble and says she's still learning) and I want to be her when I grow up. She's awesome with textures and post-processing. And she's super creative too! Hop on over to her site and check out some of her tutorials.