Thursday, September 17, 2009

Free Fall Ribbon Prints

My home group girls and I are having a bow-making party this Saturday.  I'm so excited, mostly just cause it's girl time away from the Mr.s and kids (Is that bad? hmmm...No)  Anyways, I designed this super cute ribbon for Jen to print up so we can make totally custom bows for the girls.  I love it!  All you need is photo transfer paper.  Follow the directions on back or here's a tutorial.  I'm going to take tons of pics of our party, so I'll probably do a tutorial here next week.  Feel free to use-just give credit where credit it due ;) 
*click to enlarge*
 
  
  
And for football season, some ribbon supporting our local teams. 
  
 
 So hope on over to Hobby or Michael's and get some ribbon and print away!
And if you're wondering, my cute fonts and doodles on the fall ribbon came from kevin and amanda.   You HAVE  to check it out!  You can send in your handwriting and they make it into a font.  So there are TONS of cute fonts and doodles to use.  I am totally going to send in my handwriting-someday when I'm not sewing :)
Please let me know if you use my ribbon prints, I'd love to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blogs and some post is very closed to my heart after reading this is, I am very interested in the subjects articles that you serve with your readers. Provide enough knowledge for me and my friend. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info in future also. Australia Assignment Help - best assignment help in brisbane - best assignment help in perth - Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am appreciative of your assistance and look forward to your continuing. I really appreciate the kind of niche you post here. Thank you for this topic post and, I just tripped upon your website posts and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your website stations. Again thank you dear admin, Good luck. make my assignment - coursework help - psychology assignment help

    ReplyDelete
  3. IAS is one of the top-searching ISO 9001 Certification Bodies in Asian countries. ISO 9001 Certification in Philippines | Quality Management | Audit and Reports | certificate in record time | Simple-Transparent | Contact: enquiry@iascertification.com. Call @ +6531591803

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails