Monday, January 2, 2012

Very Last Minute Teacher Gift

The morning of Mason's last day of school I realized that his teacher should probably have a gift.  Whoops!! I blame my pregnancy brain.  
I had seen cute mug rugs over on Smashed Peas and Carrots here and here.  Her tutorial on how to sew bias tape was VERY helpful.  I have done a few bias tape projects before, but this one turned out the best by far.  I even made the bias tape cause I had no time to drive to town and get it.  A shower had to be taken before I went to Mason's party at school.
I adjusted the dimensions down just a bit, I think mine ended up being 9x5ish.  I was really pleased with how it turned out.  Luckily his teacher loved it too.  Should probably make a stash of these to have on hand for last minute gifts.  I know I want one for myself.

Linking to:
Made by You Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails