Thursday, June 30, 2011

Eating, Lounging and Losing Teeth

Unlike my other children, Lincoln isn't so big on eating the solids.  Let's just say he loves his momma.  I think he has some texture aversions, he won't do applesauce or cereal.  I gave him a bite of mashed potatoes once, it looked like I was trying to feed him lemons or something.  His face was utter disgust.  But he's does eat some things.  I tried avocados the other day.
He wasn't overly impressed, but I think he got some of them down.  At least he thought they were fun to play with. 
And then he does this to signal he's over it and ready for the good stuff.

My girl lounging. 
I don't know about you, but that looks super comf-ty (as my kids say).

Mason is officially a big kid now. 
 First lost tooth!! He did AWESOME and pulled it himself.  The one next to it is loose now.  As he's loosing these I wish Lincoln would start cutting some teeth of his own. 

1 comment:

  1. My daughter didn't want anything to do with solids until she was a year old but once she really started eating them she loved them and we quickly moved on to "real solids" aka small pieces of food instead of purees or mashed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails