Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Flower and I tweet

Over on Trey and Lucy, Tanya made a super cute BIG flower.  I decided to do one for myself, except on a smaller scale.  For actually wearing it in my hair (not as an embellishment for a hat or jacket) I thought the size she did would have been too big for me.
So for mine, I used a batik scrap that I still had from this headband.  It was about 24 inches long and 3 inches wide, and I just followed her directions from there.  She has a great video too and shows some other things you can use the flowers for.  I'm TOTALLY doing a pillow!
And did you notice, I got my hair done chopped OFF.  It feels so nice, it looks great straightened or curly (the way God made it) and even looks good if I shower at night, sleep on it and run the curling iron through it for a few loose curls (as pictured).  It was much needed.  (Now if I can just keep it up.)
Also  
Do you tweet?  I just started, you find me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails