Friday, June 3, 2011

Batman Tie for My Graduate

First off a few pics of Mason at his preschool graduation.  The idea of preschool graduation is kinda ridiculous in my mind, but none the less, we went and clapped for Mason as he walked the stage and I took lots of pictures.  I'm only sharing two cause the first one depicts the attitude he had the entire ceremony, the second one shows the instant change once he took off the cap and gown. 
Started out like this.
Ended up like this.  He's so ornery!  
Now on to the real show, his Batman tie.
Spear-yielding Super Grad.  Boys....need I say more.  I made this out of fabric I got at Mary Jo's while on a trip to North Carolina w/ my momma in April.  Wish I would have got more of it, but I think I'll still be able to make a bag for him out of the rest. 
There's my handsome boy!! Hard to believe he's gonna be six in September, time goes by WAY too quick.  

My good friend Jen is doing another Adoption Auction to raise funds so they can bring home their child(ren) from Ethiopia.  Last time around I donated a camera strap cover, this time its a patriotic tie for your little man.  Go and bless them by bidding high for this or any of the other 100 items she's got.  She has a note that the fabric may be different, this is because we lost our Joann's to the EF5 tornado that ripped through town on May 22.  Pray for Joplin, devastation is far-reaching and really even more jaw dropping in person.

Linking to: WhipperBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails