Just MIA for the past month or so due to the holidays, and our computer/internet being on the fritz at home. But alas! Our new laptop came on Thursday, so we are up and running again. No pictures to share, but I will tell about some of the things I've sewn in the last month.
- 4 doll diapers for my nieces Christmas gift
- Purse/diaper bag for same niece so she has a bag to carry her new diapers
- 6 diaper cases for church-ALL BOYS. There is a boy baby boom at my church, pretty soon its gonna be a girl baby boom
- Wetbag for good friend having her third baby, a girl, Kung-Fu Kate as mom affectionately calls her
- Nursing cover
- A new wallet for myself. I really hope to do a tutorial on this, so stay tuned.
I won't leave you with a boring post with no pics. Here's Ms. Brooke, we celebrated her 3rd birthday today. So BIG!! I really cannot believe it.
I also can't believe that I'm getting ready to start my last week of my twenties. BOOOO!